1. Presented paper in the National seminar on frontiers in science and technology organized by Assam Science Society during 8-9th March, 2013.
2. Presented paper in the National seminar on Recent trends in Bioresource management and Biodiversity conservation held at Rajiv Gandhi University during 17-19th October, 2013.
3. Presented paper in the National seminar on Environmental degradation and it's impact on germplasm with special reference to NE India held at D.K.College, Mirza during 23-24th January, 2014.
4. Presented paper in the National seminar on RET plants of NE India and their conservation strategies, organized by Gauhati University on 21st March, 2014.
5. Presented paper in the National seminar on Recent trends of research in science and technology organized by Assam Science Society on 29th March, 2014.
6. Presented paper in the National seminar on Emerging bio-inputs in biotechnology for a green environment, organized by Gauhati University institute of science and technology during 9-10th May, 2014.
7. Participated in UGC sponsored National seminar on Impact of globalization on socio-economic scenario of NE India with special reference to Assam organized by LTK college in collaboration with Sanskaran NGO , Lakhimpur held on 9th and 10th January, 2016.
8. Participated in UGC sponsored National seminar on Biodiversity of NE India : Conservation and Management organized by North Lakhimpur College in collaboration with Lakhimpur science society held on 3rd and 4th February, 2017.
9. Participated in UGC sponsored National seminar on Performance of MGNREGA with special reference to Assam organized by North Lakhimpur College in collaboration with Subansiri sevashram, Lakhimpur during 7-8th February, 2017.
10. Participated in UGC sponsored National seminar on E- Resource management in libraries organized by North Lakhimpur College Library in collaboration with GEA education during 18-19th February, 2017.
11. Participated in National seminar on Mass media and modern Indian culture organized by North Lakhimpur College in collaboration with North Lakhimpur press club during 24-25th February, 2017.
12. Presented paper in Alumni meet and National seminar on Prospects and challenges of plant science research in India organized by Department of Botany, Gauhati university during 25-26th November, 2017.
1. Presented paper in the International conference on glo-cal crisis and environmental governance in NE region of India held at Assam University during 11-13th November, 2013.
2. Presented paper in the 54th Annual Conference of Association of Microbiologist of India, held at Rohtak, Haryana during 17-20th November, 2013.
3. Presented paper in the 3rd International Conference on Advanced nanomaterials and nanotechnology held at IIT, Guwahati during 1-3 December, 2013.
4. Presented paper in the International Conference on harnessing natural resources for sustainable development - Global trend, organized by Cotton college, Guwahati during 29-31st January, 2014.
5. Actively participated and presented paper in the International Symposium on plant biotechnology for crop improvement held at IIT, Guwahati during 20-21st January, 2017
1. Attended workshop on Analysis of Biological networks held at IIT, Guwahati during 6-7th November, 2012.
2. Attended workshop on Advanced Molecular Biology Techniques held by Department of Biotechnology, Gauhati University during 19-25th November, 2012.
3. Participated in the National workshop on Advanced Biological Tools and Techniques organized by Department of Botany, Gauhati University during 29 April - 5th May, 2013.
4. Attended workshop / training programme on Bioinformatics for college teachers conducted by NIELIT, Guwahati during 23- 31st July, 2014.
5. Participated in the workshop on Habit of Book reading organized by L.T.K. College, Azad, Lakhimpur during 8-9th August, 2015.
6. Participated in the workshop on Implementation of Choice Based Credit System at the under graduate level in colleges under Dibrugarh University, organized by Dibrugarh University in collaboration with IQAC, L.T.K College, Azad, Lakhimpur on 1st December, 2016.
1. Recipient of Basic Scientific Research (BSR) fellowship funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
2. GATE cleared in life sciences in 2011.
3. State Eligibility Test (SET) for lectureship in 2012.
4. Adjudged as the BEST GRADUATE of Dibrugarh University in Science stream in 2009.
1. Experience in teaching Post Graduate classes in the Department of Botany, Gauhati University for one year.